Cheer for the Cure follows IASF division guidelines for all star teams as found here: http://usasfrules.com
Exceptions to IASF division guidelines for Cheer for the Cure competitions:
|All Star Prep||1||T, M, Yth, Jr, Sr||5-36||Please see below for more info.|
|All Star Prep||2||Jr, Sr||5-36||Please see below for more info.|
|Open||6||17+||up to 36||At non-Worlds qualifying events.|
|Int’l Open||4.2||14+||up to 36||Follow FCQ rules for all events.|
|Parent||(NC)||Any age||Unlimited||Modified rules- please contact for more info.|
*Athletes must be in this age category as of August 31, 2015 for the 2015-2016 competitive season.
Exception: Athletes competing in Int’l Open 5 and 6 divisions must be in this age category as of December 31, 2016 for the 2015-2016 competitive season.
** Please email email@example.com for more information.
All Star Rules
All Star Prep
- Level 1 and Level 2 All Star Prep teams will follow the USASF guidelines for Levels 1 and 2 accordingly
- Teams may consist of both males and females
- Maximum routine length is 2:00 minutes
- Athletes are NOT allowed to compete in both the Prep and Standard (non-Prep) divisions
Worlds Bid Teams
Worlds Bid Declaration: Here
- Review the updates to the Cheerleading Worlds Substitutes/Alternates policy: New At Worlds for 2016
- CFTC will support the Canadian Event Producers decision to only allow a maximum of 2 athletes on each Worlds Team roster to crossover to an additional Worlds Team roster. All other athletes competing for a bid must be original athletes that may only crossover to non-worlds teams for qualifying bid events. For more information on this rule or the Canadian Event Producer group please email firstname.lastname@example.org